Thursday, May 04, 2006

I know, I know

I have been neglecting my duties here at federalcheese in the past weeks, but here are my legitimate excuses. 1. I was recently promoted within my company and started at a new store a mere three days ago. There is a lot that needs to be done at the new locale and, yes, it keeps me up at night. 2. The Ginge and I are putting offers in on houses in the Seattle area on a weekly basis and, yes, it keeps me up at night. Finally, I have been neglecting my cats recently and am trying to spend any spare time with them. Sorry federalcheese readers, but more is coming soon. In the meantime, here are a couple photos to consider.

justin

The JBC during his recent visit to the Great Northwest

snoqualamie

Snoqualamie Pass is only an hour from Seattle

9 Comments:

Blogger Justin Cooley said...

jesus h. christ you will pay dearly for posting that pic.


ladies, I'm all cleaned up and have lost like 10 pounds and I don't look like that anymore.

I swear.


:(

1:05 AM  
Blogger Bill Eseltine said...

Ginger said it was a good pic. You're not HIGH or anything.

4:43 PM  
Blogger Compagnucci said...

1. JBC, the only ladies who are reading federalcheese already know that.

2. That is in fact a terrible, terrible photo of the JBC.

3a. If you make it out to Samoa you can have whatever you want, it's the getting out here that's the problem. The surfing on the south coast of the island is in-effing-credible. I'm looking forward to the day when I wake up in a beach fale and go surfing without a wetsuit.

3b. I'm taking the chance of being instantly enslaved upon my arrival, but I'll let you know. Or not, you know, if I'm too busy harvesting coconuts.

1:26 PM  
Blogger Bill Eseltine said...

you guys are crazy.

11:36 PM  
Blogger Justin Cooley said...

Listen, where is WujickBlog, anyway?

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wujickblog is coming. Summer 2006. It's going to be all movie quotes and harmonica tab. Posts such as "How the hell did an asshole like Bob get such a great kitchen?" and Heart of Gold.

ps, do ladies read federalcheese? Since when?

7:06 PM  
Blogger Justin Cooley said...

Funny...but impossible.

6:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ladies are always reading the Federalcheese, it keeps us up on cold, lonely nights.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Justin Cooley said...

Paging Ginger to this thread.

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home