Thursday, March 16, 2006

I needed a change

I was admiring the vast empire known to the world as federalcheese today and was struck by a sense of. . .ennui. Things have grown stale. I was thinking of switching to an all NASCAR theme or maybe a site dedicated to the Valparaiso Crusaders. I don't know, I was lost. I was grabbing at anything. And then it hit me like a Valparaiso Crusader hitting the sauce after ANOTHER losing season: Elimate the dead links. That's right. If you're too cool to blog, you can consider yourself dead to me. And Michael Degnan. . .you're suspect!

Also, I have upted the ante, not only by adding more and more cliche' to my posts, but by placing the Ginge at the top of the revised links list (Sorry JBC). Will Il Gingino rise to the occasion or will she wilt like a hot-house flower? The cliche' never stops .

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin Cooley said...

I can't believe that you like your wife better than me.

This is like treason.

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home