Tuesday, May 23, 2006

federalcheese. . .spanning the globe

Well if it wasn't enough that Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad openly challenged the premise of my senior project, "Back to Hegel: How the West Won" a few weeks ago, now it looks like Mexican President Vicente Fox will be speaking less than a block from my potential new house when he visits Seattle later this week. The ultimate hat trick will be spotting Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez at the local happy hour on Friday night. It could happen.

5 Comments:

Blogger Justin Cooley said...

If you do see that scumbag Hugo Chavez, plz punch him square in the jaw for me. For real.

7:10 AM  
Blogger Bill Eseltine said...

I don't know. Since Clinton left, I've lost all my contacts at Justice. And State for that matter.

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would Chavez like a lemon drop?

4:34 PM  
Blogger Justin Cooley said...

Do you still know anyone at Foggy Bottom?

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are soooooo cute!!

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home