Thursday, October 19, 2006

I mentioned earlier

That I was re-reading White Noise. If you have not read this book, do mankind a favor and read it. The chapters are short and suited for reading on the toilet. And it has the best ending of any book I've read in a very long time. Here are some of my favorite lines thusfar:

"Flavorless packaging. It appeals to me. I feel I'm not only saving money but contributing to some kind of spiritual consensus. It's like World War III. Everything is white. They'll take our bright colors away and use them in the war effort."

"Maybe there is no death as we know it. Just documents changing hands."

"My room is zoned for a hot plate."

Ginger and I also went to the ocean recently (this is mainly a test of the new digital camera so bear with me).

P1010022

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will start reading it today. I will read it until I get "Shakey" from the library.

Neil Young rules. I looked at bass guitars on ebay today and got in trouble for it.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Housman said...

my notion of wanting to be a college professor likely is based on the robes that the faculty wear at the College on the Hill.

11:40 PM  
Blogger Justin Cooley said...

"After Hours with Dave Stewart" is worth watching.

http://media.nbx.com/broadcast/16963.mov

5:37 PM  
Blogger Justin Cooley said...

O'DOYLE RULES

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home