Friday, July 27, 2007

I've got photos

Some may know that I was fortunate enough to attend the recent Youtube-CNN Democratic Debate in Charleston, S.C. this week as a guest of Youtube all-star Melissa Compagnucci. I was able to shake hands and chat, if not briefly, with most of the candidates including Hillary and Barak. I'm back home now working in the yard and trying to relax during the last days of my week off from work. If you are looking for photos of me with the candidates. . .sorry.

Charleston is old and hot.
church graves

I had never seen the Atlantic Ocean before, Fort Sumter is off in the distance. Oh, I did meet Toby Ziegler aka Richard Schiff.
bay toby

And finally, photos of the garden. First tomatoes.
garden3 tomato

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin Cooley said...

"There's literally no one in the world that I don't hate right now."

--Toby Ziegler, noted humanist

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home