Monday, March 26, 2007

For all those that missed me

I'm writing both of you to say the wife and I just returned from a trip to Humboldt County. It was a twelve hour drive, but we visited family and the weather was great. I even got a little sunburn, something that doesn't happen all that often in Seattle. Now, I am sick and have to go to work. Here's to good times.

Based on listening to the Mariners spring training, here is the latest baseball quiz:

Will Richie Sexson again prove himself to be an overrated and useless waste of money?

We stayed at the historic Benbow Inn while in California
benbow

A hike took us along the bluffs overlooking the Eel River
eelriver

4 Comments:

Blogger Housman said...

is it called the "eel river" because it contains eels, or because it is bendy and twisty?

Richie Sexson still plays Major League baseball?

11:57 PM  
Blogger Wuj said...

Richie Sexson won the game for the M's yesterday. Or so it seems...I guess it was the douche for the A's that kept the inning alive with his error. But Big Sex hit the homer.

7:08 PM  
Blogger Justin Cooley said...

I guess one good thing about me being so far away is that it takes me longer to realize that the Dodgers just swept the giants in sf and that the giants are 1-5.


Heh.

4:45 PM  
Blogger Justin Cooley said...

Addendum:

That would be "one good thing" for Bill. As I am a Dodgers fan. And the giants season is already fucked. And Bill already knows all of this.

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home