Wednesday, October 05, 2005

first off. . .

I want to apologize for all the grammer and spelling mistakes in recent posts, but most have been hastily constructed due to my moving out of state and giving up my internet. I felt like I had ants on my skin about five minutes after that "status" light went out on the modem. Also, sorry for not making my point in a previous post. Anyway, I've made it to Seattle. 14 hours of driving, but I'm here. A big thanks to Voytek, my Polish friend, for helping with the unloading and the directions to IKEA (I didn't get much). The apartment in cold, just like I want it and it rained on my first night back. I'm home.

5 Comments:

Blogger stacie said...

Glad you got there safely. I agree about the Mozilla thing.

11:22 PM  
Blogger Justin Cooley said...

I'm pretty sure that Housman wins the baseballing thing by default now.

7:34 AM  
Blogger Bill Eseltine said...

bullshit. He didn't have to go to that wedding. He planned it that way.

5:29 PM  
Blogger Housman said...

Right...
grammEr? Is that supposed to be funny? Seriously, I dont get irony.

3:55 PM  
Blogger Justin Cooley said...

"country gramma"

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home