Friday, September 23, 2005

objects of my boredom

As I started packing my closet up today for the upcoming move, I came upon my baseball card collection. Needless to say, I didn't get much packed. My cat took over the box that was to become the temporary home for the cards and so I decided to review my collection before stowing them away. There will be more coming to The Story of Federalcheese on the subject of collecting baseball cards soon, but in the meantime, check out these finds:

venturasteriods
Robin Ventura is Justin Cooley's best friend and an IPod shop all-star. Lee Tunnell represents Major League Baseball BEFORE steriods

gpkgonzalez
A blast from the past. Juan Gonzalez in the minors has got to be worth something.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watch for lane closures on I-90 tomorrow
Interstate 90 will be reduced to one eastbound lane Saturday between Argonne and University.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my humanitatrian aid related site. It is special to me plus you may find something of interest.This has a great business opportunity as well

1:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

You have a nice blog and I believe that you DESERVE more in life; that is why you are receiving this today.

Click on the link NOW to know more on How to Make Your Computer Work for You While You Keep Your Regular Job today.

Consider yourself MADE! Imagine the FREEDOM!!!

1:07 AM  
Blogger Bill Eseltine said...

MOTHERFUCKERS!

1:49 AM  
Blogger Justin Cooley said...

Dude, your blog spam is OOC (out of control).

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home