Saturday, July 16, 2005

big BIG changes

As all have probably noticed, federalcheese is a changin'. I owe this metamorphosis to the craftsmanship of Amie Barnett and Evan Jones. Amie and I recently attended a Built To Spill show in Santa Cruz with guitar virtuoso Jameson Swanagon and his girlfriend wherein I expressed my despair over the stale federalcheese look. Amie and Evan came to the rescue. I complained that I regularly screwed up my CSS by adding too much HTML. And that I am a moron. Anyway, Built To Spill was awesome, as is the new federalcheese.

2 Comments:

Blogger Housman said...

Hey, love the new look. And such wondeful posts. Keep it up. I'll check up on your progress in a couple weeks.

12:09 PM  
Blogger Bill Eseltine said...

Are you mocking me? I've been mocked before and that's kinda how it sounds.

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home