Sunday, June 12, 2005

Okay. . .

So, the Lindsay Lohan isn't as popular as the Jessica Simpson. Lesson learned. Next up: I abandon all this stupid "crap" and start posting real "crap" like, oh I don't know, how much I don't care that Apple is selling out. Or, for instance, how much I hate graduation weekend in SLO town. I think the worst part of it all was the "parting of ways" between parents and children that happens on this particuar weekend at my place of employment. Inevitably, a graduating son/daughter will ditch his visiting parents where I work so as to go and "celebrate" with friends. It usually goes like this:

Son-to-be-drunk-kid: "Alright, dad, I'm going to take off. I'll see you in the morning."
Just-hit-up-for-cash-father: "Okay, son. Hey, good job today and have fun. You've earned it."
Son-to-be-drunk-kid: "Thanks dad, I love you."
Just-hit-up-for-cash-father: "I love you too, son."

Gag. And thank you dad for never telling me you loved me in public. . .or in private for that matter.

1 Comments:

Blogger stacie said...

Hey, soon they'll be having another conversation- of the "Please bail me out cause I'm a drunken asshole" variety.

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home