Friday, April 15, 2005

New additions to the federalcheese family

Some may have noticed a few new names recently added to the "links" list here on federalcheese. Melissa Compagnucci's late night/early morning blogging questions everything from contemporary morality to bruised fruit, and is always entertaining. Stacie Pudas is one cool chick. I like that she has gotten her revenge on me for having her link last on my list by doing the same with me. Well played. Unconfirmed reports also state that Stacie can get speeding tickets voided. And Jonathan Dow. Jonathan always has a unique perspective on events. His insights into the varied uses of packing material is awe inspiring. Welcome all.

10 Comments:

Blogger Justin Cooley said...

It should be noted that federalcheese is part of the computarmachinedotcom network. I don't know what in the hell this whole "family" thing is about.

3:23 PM  
Blogger Bill Eseltine said...

It's about caring.

3:50 PM  
Blogger Justin Cooley said...

Like you know anything about caring.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Compagnucci said...

Wow you guys, I actually laughed out loud at that. Well done.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Compagnucci said...

Oh, and thank you(?) for mentioning little-old-me, although I think "entertaining" might be a bit lofty even for me. Odd, maybe. Nerdy, quite possibly. Entertaining? Mayhaps in an odd and nerdy way? S'no matter.

4:56 PM  
Blogger Jonathan Dow said...

I tried to make a cooler out of a cardboard box and bubblewrap, but the sports bottles from the dollar store leaked apple cider. But they were cold. It's a good thing I didn't use peanuts, they are not fun when wet.

12:24 AM  
Blogger stacie said...

Thanks Bill. That's kind of you.

Amie picked and posted the links. I assure you they are in no particular order or hierarchy.

12:36 AM  
Blogger Justin Cooley said...

:mad:

10:16 PM  
Blogger Compagnucci said...

Alive still? Float a note in a bottle or something, someone will get it eventually.

12:17 AM  
Blogger Justin Cooley said...

So, the steam really seems to have gone out of this whole "everybody blogging" thing, huh?

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home