Thursday, April 07, 2005

Thank you, Justin Cooley

For finally paying your bills. The temporary shutting down of computarmachine really opened my eyes to reality. Foucault was right, The world organizes itself in a series of structures and those structures started breaking down on Wednesday. For those who don't know, federalcheese has outsourced most of it administrative responsibilities to the computarmachine network. When it goes down. . .the whole world goes down. Or, at least, mine does. I am also glad to see that Justin Cooley has decided to employ a header very similar to the one federalcheese used to before I screwed up the HTML so bad as to have to start over. I like the "new" look.

PS: foucault

12 Comments:

Blogger Justin Cooley said...

what

12:20 PM  
Blogger Bill Eseltine said...

you know what. No worries.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Justin Cooley said...

Oh, I'm worried alright.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Bill Eseltine said...

You're scared. I can see it in your eyes.

1:30 PM  
Blogger Justin Cooley said...

If it helps unsully my reputation any, it turns out that my hosting company had an old credit card number on file. I supplied them with a new expiration date and all was good. Until.........12/06.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Justin Cooley said...

P.S.
This is weird because it looks like me at 6 years old is having a debate with Lt. Kendrick.

P.P.S.
Evan at age 6 I would totally trounce Kiefer in a debate.

3:50 PM  
Blogger Bill Eseltine said...

Does this picture make you feel better?

4:49 PM  
Blogger Justin Cooley said...

Is that a ghost

5:33 PM  
Blogger Bill Eseltine said...

it's an overexposed me. but not overexposed in that neverland ranch kinda of way.

5:41 PM  
Blogger Justin Cooley said...

Ah, Bill Eseltine--One of my favorite topical humorists.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Housman said...

one of my favorite things is when you have weed with keef (sp?) on it and you say "want to Kiefer Sutherland it?"

4:30 PM  
Blogger Justin Cooley said...

I will no longer leave comments on this post OK.

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home