Sunday, January 21, 2007

Predictions

First, I present my top-5 Democratic Presidential Candidates in descending order starting with the candidate I plan on voting for in the primaries:

1. Bill Richardson (Gov. NM)
2. Barack Obama (Sen. Ill)
3. Hillary Clinton (Sen. NY)
4. Joseph Biden (Sen. DE)
5. John Edwards

Now, the top-5 Democratic Candidates in descending order of chance of winning:

1. John Edwards
2. Hillary Clinton (Sen. NY)
3. Barack Obama (Sen. Ill)
4. Bill Richardson (Gov. NM)
5. Joeseph Biden (Sen. DE)

2 Comments:

Blogger Wuj said...

Hey Willie, way to combine one of my favorite things (top 5 lists) and one of my least favorite (politics).

Where is top 5 Giants? Top 5 Niners? It is inside you, you only need to let it out! Don't bottle it up Willie!

6:04 PM  
Blogger Justin Cooley said...

I'm a crypto-anarchist.

hope this helps

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home