Sunday, May 29, 2005

Recent Happenings

I apologize for the delay in federalcheese reporting, but I have been uninspired recently. Maybe it's allergies or possibly the warm weather. Maybe it's the total absence of anything good and just in this world, it's anybodys guess really. I was in Las Vegas last week, enjoying some good time off. I was able to make it to a Las Vegas 51's game and witness Jayson Werth make a error that allowed for an Albuquerque Isotopes run. What do you expect from a guy that spells both of his names wrong? Ginger also informs me that her crush on him has faded with time and his substandard baseball performance.
We were also in attendence for the new Cirque du Soleil show "Zumanity." Lots of toplessness and erotic debauchery. I highly recommend it mainly because it's good to see there in a niche for ex-strippers. Other than a 1:30am screening of "Revenge of the Sith" in which the guys in front of us spoke often of the "gangbang" they were missing to see it, I spent a lot of time by the pool reading "The Last American Man" by Elizabeth Gilbert per Justin Housman's insistance.
In case you were wondering, I lost twenty dollars gambling and have no need to return to "Sin City" for at least another year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin Cooley said...

post post post all day long post post post while i sing this song.

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home